Lorenzo Completes Whirlwind South American Tour
Mexico City (Mexico), Before ready to fight on GP Austin, Lorenzo visit mexico to complete tour in south america. The Movistar Yamaha MotoGP rider Jorge Lorenzo has just completed a whirlwind three-day tour of South America, stopping in both Colombia and Mexico in advance of this weekend’s MotoGP race in Austin, Texas.
The MotoGP star’s trip began in Colombia, touching down in Medellin on Friday to visit the new Incolmotos headquarters, the local Yamaha distributor, and meet the 2,000 Yamaha employees gathered there. The visit began with a musical performance by assembled children on Yamaha musical instruments and was followed by a special press conference.
The day of activities continued with a visit to the Incolmotos factory to see where the annual production of over 150,000 units takes place before joining a press conference attended by the leading Colombian journalists to discuss MotoGP and give essential road safety advice to the Colombian riders. The day was completed with a signing session in a local shopping centre for a gathered group of 1,000 race fans.
The second day in Colombia saw Lorenzo head to the nation’s capital, Bogotá, to take part in a special Yamaha Racing Day at the new Tocancipá racing circuit. The Movistar Yamaha rider enjoyed a fun filled day with over 10,000 Yamaha fans, signing autographs and sharing the passion of MotoGP with everyone. The crowd got to see their hero ride as Lorenzo took to the track on the new Yamaha MT-07, completing several laps and entertaining with wheelies and burn-outs.
The second day in Colombia ended with a massive meet-and-greet with over 90 Colombian motorcycle dealers and clubs, all enjoying the first official MotoGP event to happen in the country. Lorenzo said his goodbyes and headed straight to Mexico to be ready for his third and final day of the tour.
The final day kicked off in Mexico City with a multimedia press conference and then one-on-one interviews with the national media. Lorenzo was joined for the event by Yamaha Motor Mexico President Yoshihiko Takahashi to unveil a new model to the national market, the extremely popular scooter Ray Z. The tour then moved to Liverpool Insurgentes shopping mall for the trip finale to meet 2,000 fans for a massive signing session.
Lorenzo will now head to Texas for round two of the 2014 MotoGP World Championship this weekend. (fnc)
All Picture :
Related Posts :
- Dibalik Keputusan Pindah dari MotoGP ke Superbike 2016……… Nicky Hayden Bakal Buat Rekor Baru Sebagai Raja dari Para Juara
- FP4 MotoGP CoTA 2015, Marquez Sendiri Dipuncak.. Lorenzo 2nd.. Dovi 3th
- FP2 GP Austin COTA 2015, Marquez Tercepat.. Cruthchlow LCR Honda 2nd.. Iannone Ducati 3th. Suzuki Beri Kejutan Amankan Posisi 4 !!
- FP1 GP Austin 2015, Ducati Impressive… Marquez Tempel Ketat di Posisi Kedua, Redding Marc VDS ke 3
- Kualifikasi GP Qatar, Dovi Ducati Rebut Pole Perdana Musim 2015
- Cuaca Buruk Jerez Rusak Debut Alex Marquez di kelas Moto2
- New Honda Prototype RC213V 2015 Butuh Perbaikan di 3 Sektor Penting !!
- Awali Debut Bersama Honda, Redding Mudah Tirukan Cornering ala Marquez
- Debut Perdana Cal Cruthchlow untuk Honda, Tampil Agresif…. Motor Enak Luar Dalam Lebih Baik dari 2 Motor Sebelumnya
- #93 Marquez Brother, Alex dan Marc Marquez Beraksi Bersama di Lintasan Valencia Dengan Motor Kembar